Realtime’s accounting and administrative services is ideal for the self-managed community with a Board of Directors that have association oversight skills, but lack the technology needed to help them properly and efficiently fulfill their responsibilities.
Accurate financials are one of the most important parts of maintaining a community association. Financials are comprised of many different areas. Some of these areas include collection of assessments, on-time bill payments and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
Assessments can be composed from, ACH (direct debit) or by mail. All checks are due payable to the association not to Realtime. They are then posted to the homeowner’s account and deposited into the Association’s bank account.
Each month we collect all of the association’s financials, publish a financial report and distribute it to the Board of Directors. This report allows the Board to evaluate the community’s financial standing.
Our Bookkeeping department works diligently to make sure that your Association’s fiscal responsibility and record management are accurate, precise and documented in the general line items within your specific budget. Below are some of the services provided in the Bookkeeping only option.
• Full monthly financial statements including reconciled bank statements, paid invoices and other relevant documents.
• All Accounts Receivable services including assessment billing, all collection services, ACH payment options for owners assessments, owner accounting statement and special assessment tracking.
• Accounting on accrual or cash basis or combination.
• Customized financial reports.
• All reports printed at your own site or home office including financial reports, owner histories, vendor histories, rosters, sign-in sheets, owner directories and many more.
• Assistance with reserve analyses.
• All Accounts Payable services including vendor insurance verification, approved invoice payment and IRS 1099 and W-9 reporting.
100 units or less $399.00 per month
101 units or more $4.00 per unit per month
We believe the Board was elected to serve as true leaders of the Community, not as workhorses. By contracting with Realtime Property Management, the Board can fulfill their true objectives of building community harmony and spirit, protecting property values, and planning for a successful future. Call Main Office at 561-469-1637 or CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up!